About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Monday, December 12, 2011

Stupid Girl


My ink is stopped for the night
My heart hurts right now
I can't write...
Stupid girl...don't cry
Never let tears of pain be the reason why
Never let him see you cry
Be strong is what we tell ourselves
Dayum all memories to hell
I will not fuss or yell
I will no curse or tell
Of this pain that is sitting in my chest
My own fault I must confess
Loving someone who sees you as loveless
But will drop your pants or lift your dress
Why do we get mad and upset
When we sign on the dotted line of this contract
This unspoken agreement of nothing needed
Except late night calls and occasional flings
My ink
Has stopped flowing
This poem is cracked and tears I am sowing
Stupid little girl stop acting like you didn't know
You the one that became a voluntary hoe
So in tears you now sow
From accepting such a low blow to your ego
Anger words flow
Because love has left the building
Embarrassed s it's replacement
Your smile will now be a facelift
To mask the hurt you are feeling
Stupid girl...stop feeling

X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment