About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's a new dawn...I feel a change.....

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me....I feel a change....

Ever wake up and feel like something is different? You surroundings could be the same, but the appearence of things and the affect of people are not what they were? The happened to me this morning...

I feel a change....

I am not sure what has happened in the last 24 in my life, but I will say the uncertainty no longer scares me. If one doors closes another door will open, if one man won't appreciate me, I need to slow my butt down and appreciate myself first, and if I am having financial difficulties...I need a budget....

See what I mean, everything is the same except my thinking, which will affect my habits, which will affect my progression. Sometimes all it takes is an awakening to get you to "see" better......

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't wait until the New Year starts to see things brand new. Start today. Don't carry anything dead into 2012...you should be living. All of this starts with you, your thinking, your confessions, your spiritual diet.....it is all on you....aint that wonderful. Because now....every one else is powerless in determining who you are and how you decide to be......

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life fo all of us....I feel a .......

CHANGE......

Peace & Love
~Cynthia Jowers aka X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word


Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment