About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Thursday, December 8, 2011

He makes me feel like....

He makes me feel easy like the breeze, lovely, free, and me.......

As I think more on past relationships, I realize that the biggest element missing is me feeling like I am the only one that sights are on. I know many men measure love by what they do with regards to bill paying, being in the same room, and even sex. That, from my perspective, has nothing to do with love. It even diminishes more in value when you give that quality time to others, especially women who you know are trying to be with you and have no shame in expressing such. I had one incident where an ex would get a call from their's for their special time with them and they would get it...no second thought. Of course I was told it was nothing on his end, but I don't think he got what that made me think as a woman....all it equated to was that I wasn't special. I wasn't important enough to give that time to me...that previous reservations had still some value. But I was most important because he was there.

Position has nothing to do with validity of a relationship. If you are giving of yourself to people in your life to the degree as though you are single, you will leave a door open in your relationship. The person will be unfilled and possible entertain another's company because it's okay as long as you aren't having sex right? I might sound selfish, but if I am going to be with someone, I want to be the only woman he wants to give his quality time to outside of his family members, and even they have a short space...:-)

I want to be able to sit and think of him and smile...even if he is a million miles away. Just knowing that he loves me is comfort enough. There is nothing in love that is perfect because we as the players are flawed, and I know that that man did very much love me...I guess for me, it was a matter of knowing that he was still available to so many others...

I guess I am saying...I want to feel special. That might be my princess in me coming out, but if he can make every other woman feel that way...can he really be mine? If his spirit is so open that others can feel it, if he gives them time in late nights and early mornings....does that just make me one of the many....the thought here is no one wants to be a part of the crowd when they are suppose to be the one.....you feel me....just watch how you treat people and the messages you send in relationships. If you are giving her/him the basics and not the essentials...they will get them elsewhere.....don't be the 20%......

Peace & Love
~X Bly Rayne

No comments:

Post a Comment