About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I tried.....

I tried...I really did

I love when I say that to excuse my inability to complete a task. Oh man do I have a habit of bsing,..lol. I'll say I will do something "in a minute" and it will be a week or two. I will say I'll call you back, and won't. It is a trait that I have that has done nothing for my growth and productivity. A trait that I was excusing until now.....

Hi, my name is Cynthia and I have an issue with being of my word. I have the best intentions, but do not give due diligence to those things that I have the ability to control. I excuse them while allowing my frustration to be given over to uncontrollable issues and expect you to take my bs.....

Do I have any fellow bsing individuals out there....of course I do, but until you can face it, confront it, accept it, and be prepared to deal with it.....you can't change it. There is power in admitting your areas of growth because then you are actually working the ground, clearing the weeds, and giving the sun and rain the ability to refresh and revive the soul of your spirit to promote the growth that is need for you to live in the spirit of excellence. There is work, your hands will get dirty, sometimes the stench of it will stay with you for a minute, but the minute you start to see the bud of the tree, then the tree reaching to the heavens, and the bearing of the fruit...you will be able to rep the rewards of the due diligence of your actions...and the world will thank you......

Have a great Sunday family....lety's grow together....

Peace & Love
~Cynthia Jowers aka X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word 




Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment