About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Monday, December 12, 2011

My man....

I no longer say I want a good man 
it's plenty of those. 
I want 
a Builder who is not afraid to work with his hands
a Lover who is not afraid to show his heart 
a Doctor who knows what ails me and how to heal me
a Baker who bring home the bread
a Candlestick maker that lights my fire
an Optometrist that see me clearly
a Sargent that gives orders for the beast of the unit
and a Poet who can write God on paper

...that is my man.....

X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment