About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Love is in the air.....

As a single mom, I have found it interesting when it has come to being open to love. After moving past the rumors that having children makes you unattractive, I have spent the last year loving some me. What I have found is that others love some me too. It's like I make people love me who are around me because I love me so much....

So what does that mean for me when it comes to the potential of a relationship...that I am ready. I implore all of my beautiful single mothers who feel like there are no options....1. There are plenty 2. They aren't thugs 3. There are some amazing men out there and one is waiting on you....

Stop listening to the lies of the single with no one to love but themselves. Those who us spiritual enlightenment and solitude as a cover for their own lack of understanding as to why they attract who they do. You are a representation of the universal purpose of life and hope. You are the nurturers of this planet and are needed to birth the beauty of not only yourself and your children, but a very special man who is preparing himself for you....

So ladies, this is your song...this is your year...write your own tune...dance in the rain...celebrate life...lift your spirits...you are designed to love and meant to be loved.....

Time to embrace it....keep being good to you and the good for you will come....and it will be unstoppable....:-)

Peace & Love
X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word


Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment