About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Thursday, December 8, 2011

King of mine

When he says I love you
I want to believe him
When he says I want you
I want to be able to receive him
Hesitation on my part 
Because there is a list of them
Asking for his attention
And it gets mentioned
That they get it
At times
So I never ask
Where is mine
Cause if I'm not worth the search
Then he doesn't deserve the find
Not looking for the king of the world
Just want a king that is mine...

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word

No comments:

Post a Comment