About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trusting My Sistas


So I have an issue with trusting women. Most of y'all feel me as sistas. I will never say all sistas are trifling, but I do feel disagreeable with the sistas I have experienced. The crazy thing is that I know we have al been through something as women. We have all had it hard whether with family, friends, church, school, boyfriends, husbands; every black woman has a story. Yet because of my own stories I have a hrad time hearing the hearts of sistas who have hurt me. Not just the talking or lying to thing. I am talking about like helping to destroy me family or believing other people over me and then acting as though they have no remorse.
I know, logically speaking, that the majority of people, women, are hurting themselves. Also the intent is never really to cause pain, it is just a consequence of the action. It is amazing with all this logic I have, I can't trust them no further than I can see them. The worst part is, I have no problem ever speaking to them again nor do I understand the purpose of their existence. I know some of you think really ill of me right now. If you thought I was perfect, you are wrong. If you see me as a leader, I am not going for that position. I can only be the me I am right now. I can change and grow, we all can...it take a journey. I guess the first step is recognizing where you are.
I don't want to stay here and will be surrounding myself with positive sistas. I know no one is perfect. I have never expected perfection, just a basic common knowledge of the fact that we all go through something and it is vital to our success as women being able to work together to not be the cause of each others pain.

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment