About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Monday, January 30, 2012

Time's up

Reconfiguration of the mind has taken place
Looking in the mirror, I feel disgraced
Though saved by grace
I have taken up to must space
In feeble thinking 
Keep shit on my mind
Going from intelligence to desolate waste
And I know better
Have chosen to keep company
With wolves in sheep clothing
Cause good days use to bore me
Chaos was my best friend
Loved it and drama, it's first cousin
But now I have left them hoes at the corner
Of enough and fed up
Gave them the middle finger, they got me messed up
So now I am soul cleaning
Not just mopping and sweeping
I am talking about changing the wallpaper and steam cleaning
Cause I can't move forward with the weights of others
People will suck you dry like you are their breast feeding mother
Some of you don't deserve my pearls, you swine
Trying to save you is like trying to keep a fruit fly from dying
There is a time limit...so no need in me trying

Copyright © 2012 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment