About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My affirmation....

‎"I refuse to look in the mirror one day and wonder why on earth I am where I am. No matter what I do in my life, I will choose my steps carefully and to the best interest of my destiny. I will no longer be afraid of who is not there, but appreciate who is there. I will no longer look for love, but appreciate the love that is there. I will not look for a friend, but allow those who have shown themselves friendly to be apart of my life. From the best of life, I will live." ~ X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word

Copyright © 2012 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment