About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I will be free.....

I will be free...

You ever decide that you are going to do for you. Start your own businesses, finish a project or projects, organize your life in a manner that works for you...then KABOOM.....You get accused of being a bad friend to the people who have been running over you this whole time. People who have taken advantage of your skills and gifts. Using you like a cheat sheet in life to short cut their way to their own success and give nothing but nickels and dimes to yours.....

You are not a lifesaver if you have no life within you. If you are always giving and never receiving your due diligence, them you are no good to anyone. We are responsible for who we are, where we are in life, and the things we must do. Some of us are in different stages, but there are some expectations that are no longer being required. Women will bed a man with no job, no prospects of income, and live at his mama house. Men will bed women who have no goals or dreams except Child support and food stamp days.....WHY...because they think they can change them, make them better....You can change the way they dress and the way their hair looks, but you can't touch their thought patterns if they don't let you.....

I am not saying don't help people, but don't do it to the point where it compromises you. I am in my process of organizing my life. I have deleted people on Facebook, Twitter, and in real life. I am not giving a gateway for anyway to send negative energy my way nor am I leaving doors open to people who I know I will let take me through because they know I love them. I am reconnecting with my true self...the God in me and setting the bar higher than ever before. I am saving my self. Reprogramming my thinking and being. I have stopped so many things in a few days....I feel the breaking in my own soul....the day has come for me to free myself from my own personal chains....

Be free my friends.....great morning...:-)

Peace & Love,

X Blu Rayne...Mz. Spoken Word

No comments:

Post a Comment