About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Thursday, January 5, 2012

He......

He told them I was special
He had to
otherwise why would they come at me like they do
Say all kinds of crazy cause he said I was amazing
Said that I make him smile and laugh
And whether it's 3 pm or 6am, his calls I would never gaff
I make myself to him available
Because my spirit he keeps stable
My passion he enables
Let's me be me, not needing to be a princess from fables
He is the truth
But I swear he is unreal
Not about how he makes me feel
But how he makes me want him
And I am thankful to them
Cause they inspire him to want me
Every negative thing they say
Causes him to search diligently
For the best of me
They tell him he is wasting his time
So he brings me chocolate covered blueberries and wine
They tell me I have too many kids
He falls in love with them like they are his
I go from needing his talents to appreciating his opinion
They get his abilities, but I get love from him
Funny thing is
I now find myself searching for the best in him
Past his pains that he acts aren't real
Or the emotions he ignores because he is not sure how to feel
I see him...the real
Osiris in the form of my savior
He is God and king to me
When I look at him that is all that I see
Even when I failed to love him right, he never left me
So I stand here ready to care for his heart
Live in his soul
Allow his spirit to teach me to be whole
I await for the day when my last name is changed
My heart has been exchanged
Love is all I feel, pain no longer remains
Growth in understanding the goal we are here to obtain
Has me sitting ere saying
Thank you to the ones who thought they knew
He only speak that way about me, cause he loves me...not you...

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Wow..my spirit felt a gentle rub on the back from this...AWESOME! TY!

    ReplyDelete