About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Sunday, November 13, 2011

What is love?

I have to admit that there is something about me that has attracted controlling men. I am not a woman that wants any man fighting another man for my affections and attention, not only is that degrading to the men, but that is suicidal to my thinking. To have a thought process that I am the cause of discord, anger, and maybe even violence...and to take pleasure in it makes me wonder how sick we have become when it comes to love.

Love doesn't hurt, it is not self, it is not proud, it does not fail, it forgives, it progresses, it understands, it's compassionate, it is caring, it is considerate...it is the qualities of God.....

So if you meet someone, and you see the opposite of what I have described, you are voluntarily accepting of receiving less than what you want in life.....every man and woman wants to be loved, and we all have issues, but if when you meet someone, and they speak in the possible worst way about themselves, and ex, or a baby mama/daddy....what will they say and how will they speak of you.....love you better......

Peace & Love
~X Blu Rayne




Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment