About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sticks and stone may break......

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me.....

The biggest lie ever told to children around the world. Words hurt, and the impact can last outside of you even knowing it. I had someone tell me that one of their female friends told them I wasn't good enough for them and get too much of their attention...this is a person I did respect and admire. Now, I just wonder what kindof person speak death to a potential relationship that could be long lasting, in any realm, to both parties? Needless to say that I have some thoughts and feelings that now have placed all of us in a position that is unknown to them......

Be careful what you speak to people. You aren't just saying it to that person...you saying it to all the other people they talk to as well. We all have that one person we tell things too, well...so do they and if it isn't you, it's someone else. And just like a disease, it spreads and the effects vary from person to person. Every word projects an image in people's minds and we live what we think and believe...so since I believe that this person has a negative view of me, it will dictate my actions. I have said some things that I regret, and I am sure some of my words are lingering in the hearts and minds of people that I do not know....and no matter what it has an effect.

If my words have offended anyone in anyway, I apologize. I don't hate anyone or hate on anyone. I don't care for some people, so I intentionally avoid them because I have a view of them that isn't positive, but I have no intention of causing them pain....

This is an area of growth for me, so maybe this one is more for me than you...just be mindful of the words you speak...you are shaping opinions of you and revealing who you really are...love and hate doesn't exist in the same place...check your words before you speak them.....

Peace & Love 

~X Blu Rayne



Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment