About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The art of the boot....

You deserve to be surrounded by people who deserves to be around you.......

So recently a lost a family member. Not lost in the sense they died, but lost in the sense of a Facebook deletion as friends...so I blocked them. I might be wrong in some people's eyes, but I have grown bored of the consistent negativity that is related to past issues. I am ready for new problems...like the ones people who are on the move in their live have.

Ever notice that broke people always have the same issues? I mean like the same drama with the same result with the same attitude with the same non-solutions. Can we get our life together first and then start having problems? Can we at least make sure disconnect notices aren't in our mailboxes, and bellies of not our households, but others are full, can we make sure that we are eating healthy and growing each other spiritually?.....that would be nice, but that would mean we would have to stop being the superficial, egotistical, short sight creatures that roam this planet and lick they own ass, otherwise why else would they keep up shit unless they like the way it taste????

I love all people because God made us all, but some of you have outlived your usefulness. I am not trying to live on this plane is a stat of discord...I like peace and refuse to have myself in pieces because you want to be broken. It's a choice. Just like you can choose to be better, I can choose to be better without you. Some of us hold on to rotting corpses of relationships, from friends to family, and wonder why we find ourselves spiritually dying. Tell them to call Tyrone, Budda, Jeusus, or your mama...but you can't use my phone.....Learn the art of giving people the boot....and understand, if you choose be be a certain way...you will get the boot too.........

Peace & Love 

~X Blu Rayne


Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment