About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Monday, October 10, 2011

Arrogant Moment.....

I HATE LIARS!!!! You told me I wasn't about anything, would be anything, would do anything, wouldn't have anything and me having 6 children would keep me from being wanted. You told me unless I had a flat stomach I wouldn't be sexy. You told me if I did have unblemished skin everyone would see me as tarnished. You told me if I didn't spit a poem to your approval that I would never be a great poet....YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO LIE.....you could have just told me the truth...the real reason you wanted to keep me down was because you saw me passing you...out lasting you...out doing what you claim is your calling because the only thing you are good at is stalling....Stop lying to yourself and stop lying to me....I am the shit and you are the fly that can't leave me....shoo fly and don't bother me...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment