About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Never stop

There are some many things in life that occur. So many distractions that we can easily give energy to in order to excuse our decisions to not succeed. I know you may not believe this, but I pray that you do. YOU have the POWER to make your life whatever you want it to be. Whether you intetnionally make a decision, you make one. And I have ran into plenty of people that just let life "happen" when I was one of them. Letting things, people, and circumstances dictate my moment to moment and day to day....NO MORE........

I have decided to be that which is in me...a poet, graphic designer, speaker, mother, amazing black woman. I have decided to be it not just by my actions, but my energy, thought life, habits, patterns, smiles, laughter....everything that I am is now me.....and this is only the beginning.

Because now the challenge to be me comes....little things that would normally knock me off my square I kick over to the side. Then things get a little more umph.....I brush that off my shoulders.....and as I move and live through the things that come and continue despite of how I may feel at times....I grow. There is something about starting this process that is addictive.  Growth is addictive...productivity is addictive...cause you are constantly looking for that next high...that next step to that place to where you discover something else wonderful about you, about life, and about God.....

Never stop....I am sorry, but you really can't stop if you tried. You might even say you stopped...you didn't...you just slowed down. Our paces may vary...you will speed up at times, slow down, and even cruise.....but never stop. Keep pressing...your circumstances don't determine your power...your awareness power determines how you choose to view your circumstance.....

You think you have no power...who choose what you wore this morning, what you ate, which way you walked....You may say I have a job, but YOU chose to go to it. You may say I have a family, but YOU chose to engage them. You may say I have responsibilities, but YOU chose to recognize them.....

Never stop being about YOU.......

Peace & Love
~Blu

Copyright © 2011 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment