About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Blu Life....the CD

I have been holding on to these tracks for over a year...waiting...for what I am not sure, but I am sure now is the time to release them. There are 8 tracks, symbolic of the new beginning that has occurred with me as of late. These tracks are about my life....they aren't theatrical...I don't use extensive word play....I just speak my words. These are the first tracks I ever recorded....not in a studio, but in a hotel room in a make shift "studio". I hope you enjoy this CD and thank you for your support.....

Go to http://xblurayne.bandcamp.com/ to check it out....thank you again.....

Peace & Love
~Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment