About Blu

My photo
STL, MO, United States
X Blu Rayne is an author, poet, spoken word artist,graphic designer,host writer and motivational speaker. A reflection of God's light and His movement on the face of the storms of life. She is poetry personified....

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Longer Complacent

I don't believe that I am an independent woman. I do know that I am a woman who has an understanding the need to act independently until a man comes along that understands the meaning of a unity. I would much rather not be the woman that can raise children in the assurance that I can "go at it alone". 

That is unnatural and the consequences will be seen in my life and that of my children. I do believe that in grace and mercy, God has the ability to equip me with what is need for my children and will guide them to those who will complete their development in the areas I was not meant to touch. I thank God for men who have made the decision to be apart of my and my children's lives even though they are in no way obligated to them. The impact that they continuously make reaffirms my faith in the black man's ability to be the original man he is created to be.

I am not in no way angry at my children's fathers. I am not disappointed either. I am grateful for how their decisions have shown me how amazing me and my children are really are. I am not allowing myself be defined by the woman they didn't want...that was an aspect of me, but not who I am. Who I am...my real self...wouldn't have given such self destructive men anything but well wishes for them to hopefully one day see themselves right. Because I would have understood that they are broken and a broke man can't do anything for a woman trying to mend.

So, to my mending sistas, you have a straddling the fence energy around you. You don't want what you have been use to, and aren't quite sure you deserve what you really want. I encourage you to no longer look to that which you have been comfortable with, that man will kill your spirit and purpose. It will be unintentional, but death is the end of something no matter how it came about. You have the ability to "kill" yourself through your decisions. Decide to no longer straddle. Make a decisions and apply the methods needed to reinforce that decisions rather than feed the demon on complacency.

The choice is up to you....Let's Move

Peace & Love,



Copyright © 2012 X Blu Rayne All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment